View Single Post
Old
07-09-2013, 02:13 PM
BillyShoe1721
Terriers

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Gaudreau is going to be a quality NHL player. I've seen him play 10+ times live, and watched every WJC game. His ability to find open ice and vision is incredible. He's also very shifty. He's a lot like Briere in the sense that you lose track of him on the ice, and the next thing you know he's wide open with a prime scoring opportunity and no opponent around him. Watch the goals he scores here, and how open he is on most of them.

I don't care how big you are, those instincts and hands make for an NHL player. I'd love for the Flyers to get him, but I don't think the Flames are even dumb enough to let him go without us offering one of our good young players.

Edit: This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
I've played against Gaudreau when he was on Team Comcast and the Little Flyers. Absolute terror to contain. I've never seen a player get lost in coverage so easily. You could be right on the little **** and he would just disappear and reappear with the puck on his stick. The kid is one of the most talented players from his draft class, and I really think he will overcome his size. He'll be an NHL player, and I wouldn't mind if the Flyers were to go after him at all.

BillyShoe1721 is online now   Reply With Quote