Kershaw

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
Prospal is a UFA?
According to capgeek, yes he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGY View Post
When did I or anyone here say Jagr was supposed to be an update over Callahan and especially Nash? He is not. You don't comprehend the issues with this team the past two years. They did not have enough depth offensively. Adding a guy like Jagr deepens the RW position. Having (2) 2nd line RWers does not hurt.
And why would Jagr with his egoistical mind and never playing 3rd line anywhere in his career will join the Rangers in a 3rd line minutes role at a discounted rate? It's not like the Rangers are contenders, so I don't see why he would even sign here in the first place if his goal is to win (which it's not, it's all about the $$$$$$).

Quote:
And its silly to bring prospal into the debate. You say Jagr has detiorated...have you watched Prospal the last two years? I have. I have watched him on a bunch of occasions...especially last season. His body is more fragile than Jagr. I'd hardly call him better than Pouliot let alone the other two at this point in time. Prospal is even more done than Jagr.
I think it's laughable to suggest Pouliot is close to the caliber of player Prospal is. Prospal has been CBJ's leading point scorer the past 2 seasons and was only 4 pts behind Nash in 2011-12. He also put up very high PPG ratio with the Rangers in his short stint here. Pouliot has never been close to Prospal at any point in his career. Pouliot can hardly get top 6 ice time on Tampa Bay. He averaged less than 14 minutes per game with the Bolts last year and less than 12 with the Bruins the year before.

Last edited by Kershaw: 07-09-2013 at 02:25 PM.