View Single Post
Old
10-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empireshark View Post
He's got two more points than Latendresse and probably more hits. He's visible during the games. He has good speed. He drives the net. He forechecks. Hell, I'm not even a fan of Perezhogin and even I think that he deserved that spot a hell of a lot more than Guilliame "the medias choice" Latendresse. This kid does not even deserve to be on this team. He needs way more seasoning. At least Kostitsyn has some pro experience therefore it's more likely that his game would have translated to the NHL a hell of a lot quicker than the Canadian WJC benchwarmers game did. Oh wait, Sutter never gave this kid a chance either. Give me a ****in' break.
Normally the French Canadian always gets the extra chance in Montreal, I hate it. However, I'm not sure this is the case.

Latendresse is being given a chance, because I'm sure they don't know what to do with him. Perezhogin is here to stay, they probably feel more comfortable with his role right now.

Perhaps they feel the size Lats brings could be worth a shot by mixing up the lines, while Perezhogin adds much more to the bottom lines right now.

I haven't been impressed one bit by Latendresse, its easy to take the unpopular view in this instance. I'll give Carbonneau the benefit of the doubt in this case, and leave the politics out of it.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote