Thread: News Article: Bruins Development Camp Dates
View Single Post
Old
07-09-2013, 08:15 PM
PepeBostones

vCash: 500
It's almost hard to imagine how young they are at 17-18 years of age. The Swedish (incl Slovak) trio is as far from each other as you can going by personality.
The big comedian and also by the looks, very nice and friendly off the ice is charming Albin Blidh. On and off the ice, however, he reminds me very much of a taller version of Brad Marchand. He was far from sure he was going to be drafted, but, he got himself an agent just in case. He shoots alot, stands up for his teammates and can skate and score. Tough by Swedish standard, so don't let his boyish nature fool you. Linus Arnesson is kind of more mature, calm and is more physically developed than the other two. My feeling though, and shared by most people here, is the tall and fast developing Slovak Peter Cehlarik. Started at the U18 level, then U20 level to play a regular shift at the end of the season in the top Swedish Elite League. All three competed internationally. Cehlarik almost exploded this season and he is my favorite to become an NHL player but we'll see. Brody Silk is in Detroit. I can't believe what a site they have for their prospects and development camp. It's outstanding. I hope he may show up in the fall at the Bruins rookie camp. Really liked what I've seen from him. Hope we get some live info fram Dev Camp. It's very interesting every year