Thread: Prospect Info: OKC Barons 2013/14
View Single Post
Old
07-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Usual_Suspect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLDraftGuru View Post
The Barons will be flooded with youth this year with players including Travis Ewanyk, Martin Gernat, David Musil, Kale Kessy, and Oscar Klefbom. This makes the role of Acton and Hamilton, along with the vets that are, and will be assigned to the Barons that much more important. It's likely that a couple young guys start out in Stockton but out of all of the guys coming in who do you want to see take a big step? Personally I think Travis Ewanyk has the potential to be a 3rd or 4th line center, along with a large leadership role. So these aren't what the line combos will be but here is a list players that are set to play for the OKC Barons.

Rajala-Arcobello-Pitlick
C Hamilton-Acton-R Hamilton
Ewanyk-Martindale-Kessy
______-Miller-Abney

The blank spot represents the possible player\s that could come down. I see it being between Eager, Lander, or Joensuu.

Klefbom-Marincin
Musil-Gernat
Hunt-Davidon
(Potter, Larsen, or Belov)

A lot of LHD, but Todd Nelson should make it work. I could see both Musil and Gernat getting ECHL time.

Bachman
Roy

Not sure if Tuohimaa is playing in Europe next year, but if not he and Bunz should be ECHL locks. Bunz will be the main call up.
Lander as 4th line LW????? In OKC???
Joensuu has just been signed to a 1 way $1M deal and you think he could start on the 4th line in OKC??

Belov/Larson/Potter as 7/8/9 dmen in OKC??

FAIL

Last edited by Oilbleeder: 07-10-2013 at 07:22 AM.