View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 04:49 AM
Ice Whole

vCash: 500
http://oilersnation.com/2013/7/9/mac...e-hes-done-yet

Decent read from Brownlee. We all know MacT isn't done yet, well he says he isn't but we don't know what those one or two moves are. Best case scenario is bringing in a top pairing dmen and adds a couple 3rd line wingers. To be honest, I would be perfectly happy if he brought in two solid third line wingers. I would have no problem with our offseason if he manages to do that. The only thing I hate is how bad our bottom 6 is. I like our defence a lot more than last year, we added a top 4 dmen, Schultz hopefully develops more and if the hype around Belov is true, we could potentially have five 3-4 defencemens. We also have more depth as well with Larsen, Potter and potentially Klefbom and maybe even Marincin. I just hate our bottom 6 right now. It's mainly that third line. Adding a guy like say Antropov and one of Prospal, Boyes, Brunner, Penner or even Raymond and we look much better. We just need something to happen to improve it. There's also the Hemsky trade, so I guess we'll see what happens there.