View Single Post
07-10-2013, 08:28 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by nah68 View Post
Heard enrollment is quite high....and what does it matter anyways I heard Saskatoon is trying to get a aaa team set up for either this year or next. Either by serious hockey or the Husky program, after the big stink about whether to join or not someone comes up with this plan! Wow! Wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the big push is coming from a 2000 parent who believes the elite belong together. In the end if this happens and Saskatoon comes asking to reduce teams I would punt them out for good.....hearing this plan makes me believe that the city thinks there better than the rest of the province...that's sad cause there's alot of great people in the city but there voices are hushed by tyrants who believe there kids to be better.
Couldn't agree more with this entire post, you're spot on... AAA school in Saskatoon??? And pray tell when would they intend on pulling this altogether?? What "hallowed" school would they be building? Or would they overburden the already overworked Saskatoon high schools??? This sounds like nothing more than a pie in the sky idea. If its being pushed as you say by a 00 parent safe to assume he/she must have a borderline AA kid.... After Saskatoon gets in the league they would pull "elite" kids away for a AAA winter club?? Wow, and just who would they play? Ridiculous already.