Thread: Confirmed with Link: Habs sign Fournier
View Single Post
07-10-2013, 09:41 AM
King Mapes
Global Moderator
The King of HF!
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
The Habs usually have many FAST/SUPER FAST players, so they can surround Fournier on the 3rd or 4th line with fast players...what they need is more players who will go to the corners to battle and win and pay the price to get garbage goals and make life tougher for dmen...Fournier sounds just about right. But, I get it...someone always has to come here (usually a Leaf fan or Bruin fan) who has to be a killjoy! there are many here (Halifax Moosehead fans) who watched Fournier and think he will have a career as a solid 4th or 3rd liner. We're all going to be rooting for Fournier to keep getting better and better.

Also...I'm very impressed with his 16 goals in 17 playoff games. Very impressive for a future 4th line warrior (or possibly a 3rd line warrior...maybe a taller Prust!).

Go Fournier Go!!!! (from Dorval, Que!!).
Welcome to the Habs!!
So because I'm a Leaf fan my opinion isn't valid? Not trying to play "killjoy", I've just seen him play many times. Mooseheads are my favorite junior team and typically when they get signed to an NHL team I go to that board and give my (honest) 2 sents regardless of which NHL team signs them. Most have probably barely seen him play and junior stats can be misleading. I want ex-Mooseheads to be successful.

King Mapes is offline   Reply With Quote