View Single Post
07-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Son Oncle Jerry
Formerly HiggsBozon
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
What do you mean? It's completely out of track based on what YOU want...not on what HE'S selling...Murray CAN'T talk about fighting...CAN't talk about length of schedule so he DOES talk about what he can. Like every other NCAA coach out there. Yet, I tell you, out of every NCAA coach, he's the one with the most refreshing style. He sent the 30 teams a letter to explain to them how he envision McCarron,s progression with him. Sorry, but if that's not taking care of somebody, I don't know what is but yes...WITH THE LIMITATIONS that the NCAA has. Of course, fire him tomorrow and let him have a coaching job in the CHL and he won,t sign the same tune. Of course.
It's out of track based on the situation McCarron is in. He's a very raw prospect, and ideally, for his development, he needs VOLUME. He needs to play many games in many different contexts. And for that, I don't think the NCAA is the best place to be for him. Saying McCarron will improve his speed and skills more in the NCAA, knowing he's a raw prospect, and saying he could be in the league by 20 years old by playing 35 games a year is completely out of track. it's not realistic. It's not logic.