View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 02:02 PM
hawksfan50

vCash: 500
When I read the topic thread headline I thought the thread initiator was done because we let Lupul of the Leafs show off his sculpted abs and adonis body. ..what no blackhawks that ripped? Surely we can find one to match a mere Leafs guy as the epitome of hockey maledom? No? Oh..I understand..unlike the Leafs who are good at posing so that women can ogle them, our guys are too busing posing in gear for Championshjp pictures...so that all hockey fans from little boys and girls to old gandpas and grannies can admire not their bodies but their ho key greatness...huge difference in priorities...which is why Leafs are L.....s..(if I spelled out the word the Leaf fan moderators of this board would be on me for trash talk of them..so I will not disparage them in words...merely pointing out that narcissistic flexing is a lok at how great I look fixation...whereas being fixayed on hoisting the Cup in sweatty gear.isI think the better focus for hockey players...not look how great my body is but rather look what my battered bruised and not so perfect body just hoisted...I think even Leafs fans will get the difference..but until their layers "get it" they ain't never gonna get the Cup...just sayin...

hawksfan50 is offline   Reply With Quote