View Single Post
Old
10-27-2006, 12:34 PM
hendextall

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AH View Post
Actually it's your stats that have no basis. Numbers dont lie. We are bottom five in shorthanded siuations league wide. If you wanna pick on standard deviation, then why aren't we below it, as opposed to being above it.

Maybe it's me but 36 shortahanded situations in the last 5 games just seems a bit excessive. We have been out penalized in 4 of those games. It doesn't seem to be getting better. This concerns me.
Well only a couple teams are below the standard deviation, otherwise we are right in line with the rest of the league. You are right, we are bit above average, but that is not what we are arguing. You are arguing that it is Carb's fault for this, where I see it as inconsistent calls. Just need to take last nights game, where they weren't calling the usual stuff, and then out of nowhere began calling them. Penalties are being called differently every night. Rivet's unsportsmanlike was because he got pissed off for a hooking penalty that hadn't been called all night. It's a slippery slope the nhl runs on with penalty calls which confuse the players.

hendextall is offline   Reply With Quote