View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 03:05 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Legend I think they drafted in 12 and hopefully 13 better than 10/11 but it's hard to be as bad as those draft classes. I am still skeptical of the forwards and goal scorers. With the returning forwards there are still questions Vail only 45 goals in his career, Johnson might play but he never really made the strides between year 1 and 2, Ho-Sang really has to make that jump, Marchese ??. Rychel has obviously distanced himself from the pack in regards to goal scorers, 2nd leading goal scorer is Giftopolous once you include his Ottawa numbers. Verbeek ?? Moore ?? Obviously they hope De la Rose signs on and Yazkov can contribute right away but that's still a lot to ask for. Even moving forward once Rychel, Vail, Johnson, Marchese all graduate along with any OA's. I get the idea Windsor is going to play a very boring style trying to win games 2-1 and if they are successful great but it better lead to playoff success because watching the trap in junior hockey really is boring and stunts the growth of players. This is why I wasn't on board with all the early D taken the past couple years. It's a lot easier to find a steady D via trade Young, Shutron, Kwiet, Cantin etc.. than it is to find a top 6 forward that can score 30 goals.
I get what u are saying and at least 1 maybe 2 forwards needed to current group
say an 18 yr and an O/A forward maybe 2 probably dreaming at 2 lol,but the current
group if 1 includes Johnson and Marchese is a start
My lines as of today would be

HoSang-Rychel-Yazkov
Vail-Johnson-Hughes
DeLaRose-Gifto-Marchese
Moore-Verbeek-Bilcke{for now}

sp Luchuk-Graham-Foss-Leslie-Kenney {pick 2}

You have to know at least 2 more will be added

Btw I do expect HoSang to improve alot,his snub from the 118 team hopefully motivates him
There is uncertainty regarding Johnson and Marchese I suspect,however if both
play both could come back next yr as O/As only saying not promoting
This years crop has some interesting players the Huddie kid is supposed to be pretty
good,Andlauer and Marlatt are thought of highly by the club,the Belerussian player
Trublin might be something sooner then later,Burns,Markovic,Murray show promise on the backend,along with last yrs picks Kotsovos,Baughman, and they say Morrison is underated,as well goalie Brendan Johnston looks like a good one
The future not a bleak as some may think,at least in the next 2 yrs Spits will have a 1st rd pick
If both Euros show as I expect and produce,along with Johnson and Marchese, a couple of deals who knows what happens
The Western Conference wont be bustling with powerhouses this year,alot of teams
maybe 5 or 6 or maybe more with little separation of talent