View Single Post
Old
10-27-2006, 12:52 PM
Darz

vCash: 500
I don't think there is anything here to get worked up over.

I do agree with the majority that Perezhogin has played great this year to date. I would imagine in many ways Carbo and other have let him know that he has really done well this short year, and to 'keep it up'.

As for the Latendresse audition on the second line, I have to believe it was a one game thing. Carbo wanted to change up the second line and put a no nonsence, go to the net type guy on that line, and Latendresse fit the bill. I would imagine come Saturday Latendresse will be back on the 4th line...or maybe 3rd, who knows.

Right now, I think the major problem on the second line is Kovalev. I don't think it's a fluke that every player he has played with has played better NOT on his line. Kovy right now is off his game. He's passing when he should deke or shoot, and dekeing and shooting when he should be passing. He is not in a groove. I assume this will work inself out (hopefully in the near future...um, how about Saturday versus the Laffs?). But until then, the second line is going to be in disarray. No doubt in my mind.

...and on the positive side...check out our recond this season and consider we have that record with very little contribution from a couple of our better players (Kovy, Sammy).

GO HABS GO!!!!!!