View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 09:46 PM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashville615 View Post
Glen, you didn't answer the question about who has filed for arbitration and remained with the team other than Weber? I'll give you a hint it's two players and they both got traded after filing.
I don't think anyone is hating on Spals. I think history has shown what is coming next.
It's funny though. Remember when the team filed for arbitration with Weber it was business but Spaling files and the writing is on the wall. Funny double standard if you ask me.

So reality is this, if he gets what he wants the Preds reject it and he's gone with no compensation. Poor asset management. If he gets what the Preds offer he's here but probably gets traded for probably not a great return. If Poile didn't want him, why qualify him with the knowledge he could file for arbitration. Once again, if it's just business it shouldn't matter that he filed. He's a good player and it's stupid to get rid of him for overpaid free agents we've signed the last few years. And it's not like he's a slacker on the ice. This doesn't make sense unless Poile has some moves he's wanting to do and he can't until other teams make some moves as well. It's the only thing I can think of.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote