View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Clown Fiesta
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
i made a poll on the main boards ranking where the Rangers offense is, most voted around 15th-20th. I don't see a problem considering my goal production is on par with that ranking (16th in GPG in 2011-12, 20th in GPG in 2013)
You realize the kind of people who vote in those polls right? Irregardless, doesn't matter. I don't see everyone on the team regressing, and basing point production off an HF poll is just silly. But to each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
There are two possible explanations for that.

1) He's an eternal pessimist, almost all of his posts are pessimistic, so he believes this.

2) He doesn't believe it, but he can't be optimistic in his predictions after being pessimistic year round.

Probably #1, I've never met a bigger pessimist than him.

Brassard had 41 points in 59 games last year and that's not even mentioning that he was nearly PPG for the team that he will actually be playing on. So the idea that he was always a 40 point player goes out the window when he does it in 59 games. But of course it's Kershaw, he won't be happy till he's miserable.
Maybe he's afraid he will jinx them if he shows any semblance of positivity? IDK.

Clown Fiesta is offline   Reply With Quote