View Single Post
Old
07-10-2013, 11:09 PM
armandh01

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Pancakes View Post
And are Chicago and Boston going to have to play 5 games each against teams in their division that are significantly larger than themselves. I would think that it might take a toll. On the other hand maybe it will make the Oilers a tougher team having to fight through bigger players. I guess we'll see.
It was actually a genuine question because I was curious; however, I can see how it came off as me implying snidely that Chicago beat Boston with a weight disadvantage, when I didn't mean to.

That said. Weight and size mean very little. A cohesive team with a good system is what matters.

Size is helpful, not going to detract completely from that attribute but the Oilers had a list of problems and size is probably closer to the bottom. Yes it needs to be addressed but there we're other VERY glaring problems.

Bigger problems than size: Passion, Depth, Coaching, Systems and then maybe Size.

RNH, Hall and Ebs aren't big players but I can't recall a single line they went up against that they didn't make look small.

armandh01 is offline   Reply With Quote