View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Miller Time NYR
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by reno77 View Post
I did not mean to piss anyone off!! I think it's a fair question and I am sorry I don't understand it all but Stepan is my favorite Ranger! I just don't get how a guy can lead the Rangers in almost every important category and be treated like this! No other team treats there top end guys like the way Sather has treated Stepan in this process. Is he not one of the most important players on this team? My guess is he will not sign for a while now. To go over the cap for the summer is a stupid idea. Is this how Sather always treats the young stars? Sorry I pissed everyone off but it was suppose to be a simple question. Has Sather even talked to Steps agent? My guess is probably not eh?
Trade negotiations aren't like nhl 13 where you put in a number and hit accept, there's negotiations involved everything isn't always mutually agreed upon overnight, it's about as good a guarantee you can make sather has been in touch with stepans agent many times probably multiple times a day, this guy is arguably the biggest most important part of the teams future offensively there's absolutely no reason to worry