View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Burnt Biscuits

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlapse Vertigo View Post
I love Mags but his comment about St. Louis being a contending team made me pause and chuckle a little.
I did a statistical analysis on all the playoff teams for my playoff pool, and it showed St. Louis as the 3rd strongest team in the west after Chicago and L.A., just from watching the Kings and Blues series it felt like it could go either way, they are not all that far off.

I'm happy with the trade and think we are a better team for it, I'm probably one of the bigger Paajarvi "haters" on this board though. I see his upside being in the Korpikoski to the Dvorak range. I actually like Paajarvi quite a bit truthfully, I'm just not as optimistic on his future I think he could develop into a really solid contributor on the 3rd line and hold down that role for a really long time. He doesn't have the natural skill around the net to put up big numbers and I don't see ever being aggressive enough to give you the kind of sandpaper you would like from someone his size.

I've always liked Perron since he came into the league, watching his highlight clips his shot looks to be better than I gave him credit for, I suspect he will play with Gagner and think he would be a good compliment to Gagner who's a pretty darn good playmaker.

Burnt Biscuits is online now   Reply With Quote