View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 10:14 AM
AvInNebr

vCash: 500
I like the idea of a top 18 ... got my attention more than another top 10/15/20 list would have I admit.

That said I figured I'd try my hand at a top 20 favorites list but found myself having trouble narrowing it and ranking it. Of course I have the guys like Sakic, Roy, Foote, Forsberg in there, then I have some currents like O'Reilly and Duchene on there (again, no surprises) but then I have some that others may not have on their lists. A few of those...

JSG ... I just really have liked how he has handled himself during games and while not playing as well. I love the leadership role he assumes and honestly wouldn't mind seeing him take lessons from Allaire and exploring a goalie coach type future once he's done playing.

Hinote, Parker, Yelle, Laperriere ... not the stars of any team but guys that are on my list for various reasons. Lappy and Hinote always gave their all, Parker was such a character, and Yelle just always quietly went about his work playing very important roles for us.

Liles ... he's just always been one of my favorites from past teams. Can't really explain why...

Maybe some of these would sit just outside that top 20 if I do get it narrowed down but they certainly weren't among those crossed out in a first pass of our historical roster...

AvInNebr is offline   Reply With Quote