View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 10:21 AM
ikeman79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas89alex View Post
lapierre can get 20 points playing on a fourth line and throw a ton of hits. basically porter or cracknel defense with twice as much offense for less than half a million more. did we need him? no. does help? of course. also he's a very good penalty killer, so we wont have to burn out our offensive players having them trying to kill penalties.
on a different note what do you guys think of a shut down line of MPS-Backes-Oshie late in games where the blues have a one goal lead. I don't think there would be a line in the NHL that would be able to handle those defensive forwards and with the speed of oshie and MPS one mistake could lead to an odd man rush for the blues fairly easily.
I like the line you stated. I like any line on this team. We might be the best 2-way team in hockey now. We are going to be really solid defensively, plus we got Stewart a guy to pass the buiscuit to him in Roy.

I think this is the best team we have iced in a decade atleast. Armstrong might not even be done.

We are bigger now with more skill, Los Angles will be easier to play, so will Chicago because we got faster and more skilled to go with the size. I also think the 2-way system they are building can shut down the elite offenses when you couple it with our unbelievable defense. I'm stoked, this is starting to look right to me.

ikeman79 is offline   Reply With Quote