View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 10:48 AM
ikeman79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBlue247 View Post
I'm sorry but saying Schwartz is better than Perron and McDonald right just is foolish. I believe he's legit and will be a fantastic player, but lets see him play a full season before we say that.

As it stands, Perron is definitely the better player. Paajarvi has potential, but he doesn't have the puck skills Perron does. Perron also has two 20 goal seasons. Paajarvi has one 15 goal season. I've watched plenty of Paajarvi, both on NHL ice and internationally. And yes he does have limited hockey IQ. He's got the tools to be a very productive two way player, but Perron will always be the one to put up better offensive numbers. And I never said we are a worse team. I said I don't think we are much better than we were a week ago. There's a big difference.
Yes for our system Scwartz is better than Perron or McDonald. McDonald before concussions no, after yes.

Perron is the most proven player not the better player at this point. Paajarvi hasn't been around as long as Perron. He hasn't had the chance to do what Perron has even with Perron missing a year.

You guys are a little off on what I'm saying. Perron is a stud yes. Perron isn't going to be that great on our team ever, its not made for his style. This is a good trade. Paajarvi will have a better chance here than in Edmonton to showcase his style of play.

ikeman79 is offline   Reply With Quote