07-11-2013, 01:21 PM
aseef26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarus View Post
I much prefer

Hall - RNH - Yak
Perron - Gagner - Eberle

I think Hall/Yak compliment each other much better in the offensive zone and off the rush, and I think RNH is better suited to a line where he has less responsibilities as the primary puck mover and can play his low-key support game.

I think the 2nd line will work better together as they play a much slower, more methodical game, much more east/west than north/south.
I agree. With Eberle, that line at times gets too cute and it's frustrating to watch. I also think ebs plays really well with Gags. With sam having played with Perron before at the superseries maybe the chemistry there is equally natural. They could form their own powerhouse second line.

Thing is we really haven't seen much of the first overalls play together, I'd definitely like to see it more. They were all drafted to be first line players and each naturally complements the other. It's a no brainer to me. That said Eberle is also a first line player, but playing him on the second line should open him up for the softer minutes. With the 'gritty' Perron, he should do some major damage.

I dont think running with Perron/Gagner/Eberle is unbalancing the pairings. There's a lot of good skill on both lines. Perron feels like he'll be a great fit for the top six. So excited!

aseef26 is offline   Reply With Quote