07-11-2013, 05:54 PM
dzingelalltheway
Let's win it all -MR

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classless Manked View Post
I know that reference!!!!

De-Nice? Is there a DE-NICE?
Key and Peele are hilarious. Ever since I saw them do that skit, the Epic Rap Battle and Key's cameo on The League, I've been hooked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
If you go tomorrow, I strongly suggest coming to his stage, even if it's for 5-10 minutes.

He's my favourite producer and his live shows are always a blast. Actually pretty stoked to see him again.
Sure, I'll give it a shot. Only really there for a handful of Great Big Sea songs... one of which setlist.fm is telling me they don't even play. So, yeah, I'll check him out! River Stage, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beville View Post
I don't like the Foo's anymore...

People need to realise they don't just do the Pretender and personally I'm bored of them...
They tend to veer towards the formulaic stuff, which can be rather bland when it doesn't sound inspired, but I don't know many who think they just do The Pretender. Off the top of my head, I think most fans of the genre -- not even of the Foo Fighters -- know Best of You, Everlong, Learn to Fly, Walk and Times Like These. But the real fun comes when you break away from their hits. Some more obscure songs can be surprisingly good!