View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 06:35 PM
oilinblood

vCash: 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
I'll be interested to see how well he does playing with defenseman that are actually able to get the puck on his tape full speed in the neutral zone. I felt like we never utilized that enough, probably due to personnel.
ill be interested to see Maggie get quality line mates, more than 9 minutes TOI a night, A real NHL centre, coached properly, and 1 minute of PP time.

we will see if Maggie can cover that 1 goal gap on Perron if he gets that extra 6 minutes a night, 2 minutes pp time, better defensemen passing him the puck, better centres who arent black holes, and better winger (was only with yaks for a couple games at years end for yaks hattie in van etc)

stlouis won it. Character also not lacking in the swede. I will keep cheering him. paid his dues. oilers didnt care.

I hope NHL players and the farm players and the prospects take note of what happens to you when you come to the oilers and develop under them and change your game for them and get put into a black hole by their moron GMs, who built a laughing stock team, and be a good soldier and work hard.
You get a ticket out because of the lack of everything else existing in the others on the roster.

No fault of maggies. The fault is everyone else.

Also this is winning asset management in oilers usual reverse way.

Sell low on a guy that will prove it this year and make up that one goal gap.

Oil are a joke/

Last edited by oilinblood: 07-11-2013 at 06:42 PM.
oilinblood is online now   Reply With Quote