Thread: News Article: (THW) Nashville's Free Agent Flops
View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Preddownsouth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymcdeath View Post
You do seem to switch back and forth between wanting to stick with some AP style journalism and the tendencies of opinion-blog writers. I'm interested to see where you go from here forward. Overall, it's not a bad article once edited for typos. You cover our FA deals well and I think it aptly points out the typical confusing or disappointing choices made by Poile.

Alas, it's hard for someone who hasn't followed the Preds very long to have blind faith that somehow, mysteriously, Poile & Trotz will actually pull this ***** off. Sometimes we forget, ourselves. We will spend the season going all Chicken Little all over this board and then, of course, at the last minute the Preds pick it up and we'll hit the playoffs. After months of us posting about what's wrong with the Trotz system we'll change our tune and we'll be buying our post-season tickets full of self-assured words that we always knew deep down inside that the Preds would get to the post season ...and this year is gonna be the year we win the cup. Then we'll blow it. We'll buy some Preds shirts on discount, complain about trade deadline moves, and say maybe someone should get fired. After the summer we'll start all over again.

Anyway, I forgot where I was going here, but I'd say take it easy on our new writer. Sometimes seeing is believing and perhaps he has yet to witness the mysterious Predators ways. Welcome aboard Struckbyaparkedcar.
Speak for yourself. There's no 'our' anything going on here.

Preddownsouth is offline   Reply With Quote