View Single Post
Old
07-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Championship*
#Joel&Ellie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
You keep saying it doesn't exist. I disagree. From what I've read they have to forfeit the pick. To me that's different than it not existing.

As another part of the Devils punishment, they also had to forfeit their 3rd round pick in 2011. If you look at the draft order you will see that pick #69 says (forfeited pick). So let's move forward to 2014. If the Devils don't make the playoffs and don't get included in the lottery, exactly where will they pick in the 2nd round and beyond? DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?
Jesus, does this remind anybody else of this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWvZFVKxPpU

It doesn't matter if you disagree. If I said "As humans we breathe air" and you said "I disagree", you'd be wrong. You're wrong here. You read it wrong. You're not comprehending it correctly at all. This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 2nd round.

The Devil's 1st round pick next year, does not exist. You seem to not comprehend that. If they finish as the WORST team in the league, they aren't putting them in lottery. Everybody shifts up. 29 picks in round 1. 13 teams in the lottery. Read that slowly.

Championship* is offline   Reply With Quote