View Single Post
Old
07-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Puritania
Skooma Addict

vCash: 1206
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter99 View Post
Sigh ok man whatever you say. Eager is a heavy weight btw so he should be able to beat the crap out of middle and light weights. When brown and eager inflict "beat downs" this season I expect you to come point it out to me and I hope you do. But it wont. Anyways this is getting off topic.
Don't know why you are coming at me with attitude, I thought we were having a pretty good conversation. I'd rather have a line full of super heavyweights, but MacT has made it clear he wants all four lines to be able to play, so that isn't in the cards, I'm settling for the next best thing. I don't know, I guess Brown, Eags, and Boyle are all shrinking violets? Are you getting hung up with the semantics? I could have easily said fisticuffs, shenanigans, or scraps, but I went with beatdowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter99 View Post
Btw don't use Mcginn as evidence. Not a fighting threat at all.
Why the hell not? I didn't quantify my statements with a base level of toughness. A beatdown is a beatdown, whether it be on MacIntyre or a Sedin. You seem to think I'm expecting these guys to annihilate the top dogs in the NHL. I just want to see some mayhem.

Whatever, I don't want to continue this discussion with the amount of condescension and snark coming my way. Good day to you.