Joensuu-Smyth-Eager
Brown

NSchultz-Petry
Ference-Potter
Smid-JSchultz
Belov-Larsen

Dubnyk
Labarbera

That's about how I see the starting roster IF the season were to start without further changes to the team (thank God it doesn't so hopefully more roster changes can still be made).

Lander starts in the AHL as does Klefbom.

Possible opening night surprises on the roster (although doubtful)... Philip Larsen on defense and Ryan Hamilton up front.

edit...
Honestly I think I'd rather have the bottom 6 like this:

Eager-Gordon-Hemsky
Joensuu-Smyth-Jones

Remains to be seen what the hell actually works there because there's still so many question marks...

Can Eager find his mojo again and be a ****-disturbing integral part of the bottom 6?

Will Hemsky be traded for yesterdays newspaper and a cold cup of coffee.. or will he still be here playing in a non-ideal 3rd line role?

Is Joensuu ready for a full-time NHL role as a physical 4th line winger... and just how the hell do you say that name? Just when you think all the Finns and their weird names are gone and you are out... the Oilers get another and pull you back in.

Will Smyth skate so slowly that he actually travels back in time to last season where he can finish that clapper he started in that game last March... he's almost to the top of the upswing.

When it comes to Jones, will we be able to say "evidently fear is not a factor for Ryan", as he recovers fully and plays his ass off... harder than ever before?

Tune in and find out... as the Oil Drop turns...

Last edited by nexttothemoon: 07-12-2013 at 03:00 AM.
nexttothemoon is offline   Reply With Quote