View Single Post
Old
07-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClelland View Post
Of course this thread is dominated of posters who said Prv wasnt even Nhl material before this season and said he would bolt back to europe.

So a a fare judgenent on the trade and great analyzes about the players involved isnt to expect here. Prv gonna be a great 3- liner with 2 line upside, plays pk and draws penaltys. I agree that prv never will be a great scorer in nhl but with his speed he will create a lot for others.

Perron could be a good fit in our team(if we can trade away Gagner), but he isnt a sure thing if we expect a 70 p guy, he has hit 50 p once. I think the 2 round pick was overpay big time, but i hope the future tell us that i was wrong.
On the contrary you can go back to Paajarvi's rookie year TC reading me waxing on about this players attention to detail in camp and drills as he not only learns the routines and what is being asked of him he's explaining the drills to vets like Andrew Cogliano. My first response to Magnus was color me impressed. Unfortunately ample exposure to the player continued to devaluate ones view of his potential. You'll remember I liked MPS. Omark not so much....lol

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote