Old
10-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Ted View Post
As much as it pains me to agree your right, Latendresse is on the team for the long haul really, Like it or not, which I don't.

I don't think he earned his spot on this roster at all, but to send him back to jr now would kill his confidence and further stunt his development.
I keep wondering how some people keep coming up with the suggestion that Latendresse didn't earn his spot. I mean, I think I was considered something of a "Latendresse-basher" for most of the time since we drafted him (although I always preferred to think of it as "Latendresse-realist")... and prior to training camp I was definitely 100% against the idea of him making the team. But... even I have to admit that he earned it with his play in camp. And furthermore, I don't have any problem whatsoever with how he is comporting himself so far in the regular season either. So if even a biased "Latendresse-basher" like me thinks he earned it fair and square, I always end up wondering what those of you who think he didn't earn it saw?

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote