Old
07-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Moonlapse Vertigo
Katz n' MacT BFFs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCDaniels View Post
Bingo... What ^he said...

I won't sugar-coat anything and tell you that he is a #1/2 defenseman, because he's not... He'll make a mistake here and there that will make you want to slap him. And if he gets injured, believe me - you'll know it...

But I will be you literally ANYTHING that you'll love this guy before long.

He's the guy who brought the silly God-awful 80's Bruins jacket to be used as the "award" after each playoff game... Then brought the God-awful humongoid chain (you've seen pics of Kelly23 wearing it), then brought the fighter jacket this year. He is a real locker-room guy. He's a real community guy (don't be surprised if you see him biking in the streets or Tweeting to invite you to his workout runs)...

As has been mentioned - If he's on the ice, and someone takes liberties with your guy, he is the first guy there to deliver a beating. I've been watching and playing hockey for close to 40 years, and I have never seen a guy stand up for teammates with as much.... gusto. It's actually fun to watch!

You will NOT regret the signing. I promise.
Well, the Oilers have high hopes for the Smid/Petry pairing but in my opinion Ference is our best all-around defenseman at the moment. That just illustrates how far this team still has to go.

Sidenote: I'm loving the header on his Twitter page. Those old school Oilers gloves are awesome.

Moonlapse Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote