Spaling >>>> hendricks
Halischuk >>>> nystrom
Bourque - bourque
Kostitsyn << Cullen
Smith - smith
Goose - goose
Beck - beck
Clune - clune

Anyone that thinks forsberg is going to light it up will be sadly mistaken. He doesn't have the talent around him to make plays, and he is only 19, I mean if we had of got barkov nobody expected him to contribute right away, and he is way better size and talent wise than forsberg.

I hate to say it, but we are going to struggle to score goals big time this season.

Having possibly best defense and goaltending in the league is great, but the other guys will score eventually, and if we can score, we don't win. Simple.

We need more balance like Chicago (who just won cup), they have elite forwards and defense as well.
Wilson - Wilson, correct, but I'm hoping he continues the improvements he made last offseason and manages to stay a bit more healthy. Remember, Wilson was on pace for 62 points.

Martin Erat last season 5 goals 19 assist, 24 points - Viktor Stalberg 9 goals 14 assist 23 points... So, it's not looking like your >>>>> is accurate. Especially since Erat is getting older and Stalberg is only in his 4th season. One of them got top pp time and 18 minutes a game on the wing last season, I'll let you figure out which.... Career wise you could be right, but right now, I don't think so. Let's let Stalberg have a career before we judge him though.

Now let's take Halischuk >>>> Nystrom....

Nystrom last season = 7 goals 4 assist, Halischuk 5 goals 6 assist. Now which one brings something else to the table that maybe doesn't show as easy on the stat sheet? BTW, Nystrom did score 16 goals the prior year. So yeah, going to shoot down the Halischuk>>>>Nystrom line too.....

Also, did I miss Spaling being traded? Did Trotz release his lines yet?
Bourque should continue to improve and hopefully Halischuk is more healthy too.

Beck-Beck, another one that can't improve after his first 16 NHL games????

Young players improve, we're banking on it.

Last edited by triggrman: 07-12-2013 at 02:46 PM.
triggrman is online now   Reply With Quote