Thread: Confirmed with Link: Mats Zuccarello Re-signs (1 year, $1.15M)
View Single Post
Old
07-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyFotiu View Post
Kershaw I respect your posts but you are wasting your time. The guy you are speaking with argued against Zooks all the time last season Before and After we signed him. Every time his arguments fell short based on Zooks play he moved the football and changed his argument. If Zooks scored 75 points playing 14 minutes a game on a 1.5 mill contract he still would not want him in my opinion. His argument might change but it would still be against Zooks.

Its a shame in my opinion. I do root for underdogs. I have a lot of respect for Zooks. Playing against some monsters in the NHL at his size. Never backing down from anyone. Being willing to take less money as a Ranger than playing elsewhere. Coming to a foriegn land to play at a young age and having to prove himself over and over again. Being as humble as can be in interviews. He is a great guy who seems to be well liked by his teammates. I admire the guy.
Yup, there it is right there. If Zuccarello was 4 or 5 inches taller, maybe you'd recognize him as the fringe player that he is.