View Single Post
Old
07-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Pizza

vCash: 500
Mouth, I really appreciate your show. To me it's treat. A door into the Rangershere. I know you have commented on the Cassandra nature of our fan base. I like to think I'm not that way. I guess we all have a different take away from things we listen to. But far from a ringing endorsement, I heard some fairly disturbing and negative things from two of your guests, Cohen and Treff.

Mainly the lack of definitive positives and the overall high level of uncertainty was striking....at least to me.

A few items:

- Major step back for a number of the organizations top prospects. Especially Kreider and McIlrath.

- Cohen's take on McIlrath was that fans should not expect McIlrath to ever make the team. "He's not coming." That his knee was essentially "destroyed".

- We'll wait and see what happens.

....repeated over and over again

I try and be patient, but I heard this so many times I began to wonder why we were having the discussion. We're listening to people who are supposed to have inside information and insight. They need to bring more to the discussion than...

We'll wait and see what happens.

Folks need to be pressed more on specifics and why they have the take they do please.

Just my take. Thanks for listening.

Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote