View Single Post
Old
07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
Stamps is our best, but this receiving corps is talented and deep. If the QB can get them the ball, they'll make the plays. What Stamps does, besides making the great catches, is he frees up other guys because defences must concentrate on Stamps. The other receivers are darn good.

Someone opines that our receivers suck in 3...2...1....
Seems like everybody is but nice dig there guy. Funny how a year later everybody agreeing with me that this group of receivers ain't much.

Now that we have a good QB its becoming more obvious where a problem lies. Also, to the point is the Oline was fine in Hamilton. Still though not much of a passing game had in that game. Charles was the biggest weapon.

As far as the bolded if I see Coohoern manage to break a tackle to get a first down I'll be pleased. If I see Chambers hanging onto a ball I'll be pleased. Its been Stamps and Koch and not much else. Coohoern gets a lot of passes in the flat in one on one coverage that he does nothing with. The guy has no shake and bake cut whatsoever. Watch a guy like Charles lose a guy like a bad habit.