View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 02:54 AM
Sweech
COYS!

vCash: 4785
It's between Lodge, Comrie, and Olsen for me.

Petan's points might actually dip based on his linemates going into next year.

Lodge may face the same problem. He'll likely be getting first line minutes the whole year next year at C or RW, but won't have as good linemates to feed off of.

Comrie is a gamble as he's a goalie. I can't see Hellebuyck improving last year's numbers, but I guess seeing more consistency would help him...still wouldn't vote for him though. His numbers should dip because they were just way too stupid good last year.

I also think all first year AHLers will see a slight dip. Except for Kichton, who I would vote for because he's the team's only offensive d-man at this point and will likely rack up a lot of PP points and minutes because of it.

Which pretty much leaves Olsen. He made a huge jump after being drafted and I still think he has a lot more in him to jump again. He will likely gain more icetime next year and doesn't face the same problem as some of our other prospects have potentially diminished linemates which could affect their point totals.

So Ryan Olsen it is.

Edit: Copp is another good selection as his linemates return and everyone around him should improve (Nieves, Di Giuseppe, etc.) as well as himself returning to possibly first line duties.

Don't understand people voting for Petan or Lodge.

Sweech is offline   Reply With Quote