View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 02:51 AM
oilinblood

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloned View Post
I believe they waived and released him and then we signed him, but I could be wrong.

I also forgot that we signed Todd Harvey that year. A Todd Harvey would be one of our best bottom 6 players this year, which is quite sad.
Dvorak Murray HArvey. Was a good line. Underrated and F*n snake bit beyond belief. They were a very dependable line. I really wanted Murray to get one in the finals... and to a lesser extent Devo because that line did all the little things and seldom got burned. They certainly never cost us games and most times made simple plays and built momentum. Won most of their shifts even versus Carolina.

I still wish we had Ulanov in that lineup as a 7th dman for the series. Torres proved my point that we had to make it a long series and pound their forwards. When weight wwent down, and then Recchi was hobbled, then Brindamour lost a few step and was looking beat up. I could only think of what Ulanov could have accomplished in a few of the early games. Just finishing checks like he did.

the D was:
Pronger --Smith
Spacek---Staios (argh..staios made ALOT of bad plays)
TArny/MAB---Greene

Greene had a lot of bad calls against him --for simply being a rookie and paying his dues as a physical defender refs dont care about. That was a pretty strong Right side for physicality and i remember Staios driving me nuts almost every game. Greene wouldnt have been able to move up in ice time. Shame. Strong Right D side though. Even with Staios playing worhth ****

Last edited by oilinblood: 07-13-2013 at 02:57 AM.