View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 08:55 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikos87 View Post
Well statistically speaking, I think the team will be very satisfied with player performance, and I say that because of the roles AV will utilize. So a guy like Step, who for intents and purposes is our Bergeron, can hit 65 Points and check the opposition's top line, and be considered a very big success.

But the beneficiary of all that, should they perform, are the likes of Brassard and Richards. At least up the middle.

So I am expecting the following with that in mind;

Risers:

Kristo: a rookie that comes out of no where and delivers a solid GPG, and PPG for the games he plays.

Kreider: He finally gets comfortable using his phyiscal gifts out there and has stretches of Max Pac like hockey, mixed in with inconsistent spots here and there.

Staal: Surprises everyone by becoming a dominant shut down force on the right side with a big shot that he skates into. AV actually tries him there, and Staal thrives, forming another top pair with...

Del Zotto: Stays on the left side, and does what he does, except he takes risks this season under AV with Staal backing him, and where there's risk, there's reward.

Fallers:

Dorsett: Ice time and stats don't allow him to be a guy who shows up on the stat sheet, fantasy value totally shot thanks to zone starts and line mates. Still shows effort every night and brings grit.

Pyatt: Suspect he will be moved out for cap space or another body after Hagelin and Callahan come back.
Let me get this straight. DZ stays on the left side and Staal pairs and covers for him from the right side?

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote