View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Ol' Jase
PLAYOFFS??

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilCountry84 View Post
Becoming defensive is usually a case of being attacked. You made a comment that questioned my judgement that came across obnoxious and condescending. Then you go on to tell me that it's because I agree with you. Which again comes off as obnoxious.
I haven't once revealed my stance on Dubnyk's role as our starter. I simply made a video that featured him because fellow Oiler fans requested it.
If you had experience in making videos, the first thing you would recognize and note would be that the visual has to mesh and flow with the sound. I needed a slow mo shot at that particular part in the video, and prior to that I wanted to maintain the live commentary because it was a great reaction. It's sad I even have to defend why I chose to do what I did. I also could have made the video 10 minutes but chose a certain piece of music that only lasted a certain amount of time. It has nothing to do with lack of footage on Dubnyk's end.
Lastly, do you actually think that because younger Oiler fans haven't witnessed the glory day tenders that they are unable to recognize the difference between elite, average, and piss poor? I hope I misinterpreted that.
I thought you did a great job, man. Hilight reels are always fun, keep them coming.

There's plenty of threads to discuss the merit of Dubnyk's abilities, don't get discouraged by the detractors. Hope there's more spotlights coming. It's a good way to pass the time before the season starts.

Ol' Jase is offline   Reply With Quote