View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 09:47 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANYOUNGBLOOD17 View Post
1 st of all...... I am surprised that this thread has not become another Kulda is under rated debate.... and that he has not received a bunch of write in votes with all his followers on this board with gigantic man crushes on him......

I choose Olsen

I think with his size at center and his increased role on his club this year........ he is going to make a major jump this year and rise in our prospect pool to top 6 status from where i expect him to land this year ...( #15 on our prospect list this year)
Also on a side note..... For a team ( The Jets) that wants to build and develop through the draft....... I hope that now that we are going to have a regular off season which includes this weeks development camp , the young guns tournament and a normal training camp..... Our Brass would be able to identify which players they are going to ELC and develop earlier....... why did we have to wait until a week b4 the deadline to sign Lowry.......... I hope that Olsen shows enough at camp to merit a ELC this year ...... It is obvious that he will slide this year regardless...... I see other teams doing this........ More so with Top prospects like Morissay a year from now........

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17 is offline   Reply With Quote