Spaling >>>> hendricks
Halischuk >>>> nystrom
Bourque - bourque
Kostitsyn << Cullen
Smith - smith
Goose - goose
Beck - beck
Clune - clune

Anyone that thinks forsberg is going to light it up will be sadly mistaken. He doesn't have the talent around him to make plays, and he is only 19, I mean if we had of got barkov nobody expected him to contribute right away, and he is way better size and talent wise than forsberg.

I hate to say it, but we are going to struggle to score goals big time this season.

Having possibly best defense and goaltending in the league is great, but the other guys will score eventually, and if we can score, we don't win. Simple.

We need more balance like Chicago (who just won cup), they have elite forwards and defense as well.
dude what are you thinking? Stalberg is an upgrade from the older, declining Erat and will be given the opportunity to prove it.

Forsberg was slated to go 3rd overall in the draft and didn't because of the defensive draft picks because teams thought they might miss out on d-men since they were all getting nabbed early. So, he may definitely end up being our best player in a couple years and I hope he is so I can say told you so.

Cullen is a good pickup.

And our 4th line is not gonna be something to mess with.

We are definitely better than last year, we just haven't seen it yet because these guys haven't even put on their jersey yet. I'd like to see a trade or one more signing but I'm being patient because I like that we actually added. And i have BELIEF in our prospects.

thecloser is offline   Reply With Quote