View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 04:55 PM
LaGu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladra View Post
I'm both an Oiler and FBK fan and there is no doubt in my mind that Brodin is the bigger talent. And I havn't really heard that many people except other Oiler fans that would pick Klefbom ahead of Brodin. Both are ofcourse of great quality. It was a stretch of games where I thought Klefbom played better than Brodin but not that many.

I also watched 15 ish wild games this year just to see how Brodin fared... and it is very wrong to say that he was sheltered by Suter. He played just as well when he wasn't paired with Suter.

Who is the best? It is probably what style of D.man that you will like. Calm vs. fire. They are playing so differently... Brodin has mobility and IQ vs. Klefboms strength and shot and good skating aswell. Brodin lacks a bit strength and high end speed but his decission making is top notch. Klefbom on the other hand to have better strength and shot "tools" but he his decissionmaking is far from Brodins level. Klefbom has also missed alot of time due to different injuries/cold.

It will be very very interesting to follow both of these guys and their careers.
Agreed... But which side does he prefer?

LaGu is offline   Reply With Quote