Old
07-13-2013, 04:15 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

vCash: 500
Name:
Rob or Florida Ranger... Used to be Ranger de FLA and Lundqvist4Vezina

Where are you from:
Born in Rockville Center, NY. Lived in West Babylon. Raised in Tampa, FL since 1999.

How old:
Turned 21 in May.

Rangers fan since:
As long as I can remember. I don't have a point in my life that I can remember and say I was not a fan.

First Rangers match you attended:
Either Rangers vs Leafs or Rangers vs Whalers anywhere between 96-97. I think it was Rangers/Whalers.

Favorite Ranger:
Lundqvist and McDonagh

Best Ranger moment:
It's hard for me, for some reason, to remember great things. I usually have to have someone on here say something about it and I'll be like "oh yeah!" The Lundqvist domination in Vancouver in 2011 has to be up there. Any time the Rangers win down here in Tampa when I'm at the game. That always gets me pumped. Definitely watching Jagr break the Rangers goal record. Also, when the Rangers beat the Flyers (?) in a shootout to clinch a playoff spot back in 06.
Yes, and when Richards tied Game 5 of the ECQF in 2012. Oh my god was I flipping out. Even more when Staal won it. Man, I loved the 2011-2012 team.

Former Rangers you miss:
It'll always be Jagr. Being young, I only really knew the Rangers as a crap team, dying for the playoffs and to experience those feelings. Then Jagr does his thing in 05-06 and him and Lundqvist carry the team on their backs to the playoffs. Internet and TV for me was more accessbile that year and I was older so I could remember more and get more into the game. His performances made me a huge fan his. I still have his jersey as a Ranger. I'd never get rid of it.

I also miss Prust and Dubinsky.

Any non-Rangers you like:
Usually don't care. I enjoy watching star players play. I guess Stamkos and Kane are my favorite non-Rangers

Any other sports:
Football and Baseball. Love the Giants and I really like the Rays. I don't mind seeing the Yankees and Mets win. I like NY baseball because of my family. I love college football. Big Oklahoma Sooners fan. That's pretty random.

How did you find HF Boards:
Was told about it. Looked at it and enjoyed it since the beginning.

How do you watch Rangers games:
On my couch. During the playoffs, generally standing up. lol

Added Categories:

Favorite Band: A Day To Remember is my favorite band. Love Parkway Drive, Architects, As I Lay Dying, Of Mice and Men, most of Bring Me The Horizon and I'm getting into Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!. I love heavy music.

I'm probably the only one here that knows what I'm talking about. lol

Favorite TV Show:
Seinfeld. I could watch their shows all day.

Last edited by Florida Ranger: 07-13-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote