Old
07-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Machinehead
Pump it up Puempel!

vCash: 50
Name:
John

Where are you from:
Queens, New York. Born, raised, residing. Often found in Manhattan, New York, my favorite place in the world and adopted home away from home.

How old:
22 (when did this happen? )

Rangers fan since:
I'm in diapers. Their first game after I was born was 1991-92, opening night. I watched. Pictures to prove it.

First Rangers match you attended:
I went to one when I was a baby against Vancouver. First one I remeber was 27 January, 2004 vs the Panthers. Messier, Leetch, and Jagr were all on the team and they all scored. Jagr's was his first at MSG as a Ranger. We won 5-2. It was the only game we won in a stretch in which we lost 9 out of 10.

Favorite Ranger:
Ever and current: Ryan Callahan. He was my favorite player when he was some scrappy kid on the 4th line. Watching him rise to a top 6 player and team captain has facilitated a bond with a player I've never had before. It was like watching an offspring grow up.

Best Ranger moment:
Matteau. It was 2 weeks before my 3rd birthday and it's pretty much the earliest thing I remember. The recollection of my life was born with a Rangers moment.

Former Rangers you miss:
Well the '94 group obviously. There's not a guy on that team I don't miss, except Keenan. Especially the guys like Graves, Mess, Leetch, Beuk, Richter, Tikkanen; the guys who stayed for some years after the Cup because I remember them better. Also miss Gretzky, Jagr, Straka, Kevin Weekes (was only here a short time but that's my boy), Prusty, Savard.

Any non-Rangers you like:
Gee whiz, too many to list. I'm not just a Rangers fan, I'm a hockey fan and I follow the sport as a whole. Just some: Duncan Keith, Rob Scuderi, Steven Stamkos, Nathan Horton, PK Subban, Dustin Brown, Daniel Alfredsson, Patrick Wiercioch, Corey Perry, Brendan Smith, used to be Kovalchuk but he can suck an ass now, the Nashville Predators (yeah the whole team)

Any other sports:
Love all sports. I even like curling. The Olympics are a two week holiday in my house. Lacrosse is my second favorite sport. I'm a Syracuse Orange fan in that sport, and I am a sociopath when it comes to my Orange. Also getting into the New York Lizards pro lacrosse squad. They have 23 year-old rookie phenom Rob Pannell who for my money is the best lacrosse player in the world (see avatar and title) That's followed by baseball and football, and the Yankees and the Giants. Love those guys. Mariano Rivera and Eli Manning are gods to me. Between the Orange, Yankees, and Giants, the 3 teams total 46 league championships. The Rangers have 4. And everyone wonders why I'm angry

How did you find HF Boards:
I was on Hockeysfuture.com and I clicked the link

How do you watch Rangers games:

#FreeClendening #FreeMcDonagh
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote