Thread: Speculation: Evander Kane
View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 06:30 PM
maplepred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
dude what are you thinking? Stalberg is an upgrade from the older, declining Erat and will be given the opportunity to prove it.

Forsberg was slated to go 3rd overall in the draft and didn't because of the defensive draft picks because teams thought they might miss out on d-men since they were all getting nabbed early. So, he may definitely end up being our best player in a couple years and I hope he is so I can say told you so.

Cullen is a good pickup.

And our 4th line is not gonna be something to mess with.

We are definitely better than last year, we just haven't seen it yet because these guys haven't even put on their jersey yet. I'd like to see a trade or one more signing but I'm being patient because I like that we actually added. And i have BELIEF in our prospects.

Well stalberg has not proven anything, so we cannot say he is an upgrade to erat whatsoever.

Also, Cullen is decent, but not any kind of offensive force, the guy is signed for two years and 3.5 million, he is 37 years old, is basically done his career, you day erat was old?

Galchenyuk and yakupov both went in top three, I don't really understand why forsberg slipped though, but I so think he is a heck of a prospect! Just not going to throw up fifty points or something crazy next season.

I have belief in our prospects, but I think if we want to win now (which is what weber and rinne want), then we need to bring in offensive help. We have no prospects that are netting fifty points next season, I would be surprised with forty to be honest.

maplepred is offline   Reply With Quote