View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 08:40 PM
SephF
Thanks Smytty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLD MacT Trade View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Perron put up 60+ points next year and Pajaarvi ended up playing 4th line minutes or in the AHL.
If he's going to play in the AHL they need to send him down right at the start of the year, he's only a few games away from being eligible for waivers. I doubt the GM is going to play a player in the AHL that he just traded Perron for.. fans want to see something tangible. I doubt MPS plays another game in the AHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofSlashFoig View Post
Perron is just a feisty *****. I don't mean it in a bad way, that's just how he is on the ice. He doesn't give a **** about the other team's goalies, and will go the extra mile just to piss you off. He's not as good at being a pest like Marchand or Shaw, but he'll definitely get under your skin. You guys will like him, trust me, but he's also the type of player that can be scapegoated easily. I've always caught plenty of Oilers games since I live in Alberta, but now I have even more incentive to watch them. Can't wait to see what Perron can do with more offensively-oriented teammates.
This is one of the things I'm most excited about when it comes to Perron. He rattles people, it's great.

SephF is offline   Reply With Quote