View Single Post
07-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Sailing Habs
vCash: 725
Thanks guys. I still know that you can't please everybody, yet, I participate in this board because I think it's fun, it's entertaining, yet there are a lot of interesting posters that brings us so many informations that it makes it impossible to not visit this board every single day. Again, thanks a lot for the recognition. I do know now that when I started following the developmetn camps of the Habs at the Martin Lapointe Arena, when it was 30C outside but it was -30 inside...that I didn't do it for nothing....

By the way, didn't participate in this voting 'cause everytime, I am just afraid I'd miss somebody. And while there might some people we aren't exactly fond of (and I know what I'm talking about, I do have a few "enemies" of my own....), this board is filled with a majority of great posters. Still the #1 hockey board in my books. Pretty incredible list here.

While I don't mention names though, let's thank to mods by the way. We bash them often but not recognize their work enough. I don't want to do it 'cause I recognize how much work it is. A pretty patient bunch those guys are and clearly devoted to this board as well......

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote