View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 09:57 PM
McClelland

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
I'm looking forward to the GDTs next season. No more abundance of pump-him-up "good play by Paajarvi" posts every night. Now all we need is for Gagner to accept a reasonable contract, maintain his scoring clip from last season, and we can eliminate the beat-him-down "Snowpants" posts as well.
okay you have never liked Prv!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
Too many infractions Also uncalled for.

I'm happy saying we traded a 3LW with possible 2LW upside, for a 2LW. It really doesn't need to be any more complicated than that.
Perron has 6 seasons under the belt and average 0.47 ppg he slided back last season from a potentional brakeout season the year before big time.

I would say that is a bit Gagner warning about this guy when i checked up his career, started young in nhl, but hasnt got the break out yet.

Prv coming from his best season in every stat column, is 3 year younger with 1 full season and 2 halfes and was not used to small rinks before in his youth, hes alot bigger and starts to using his big body, when perron seems to be more of a playmaking puckhog guy.

So the fit for the oilers is very ?, when we have a weak 2c.
You also forgot a 2 round pick, who can be pretty low and 3.8 million against not more then 2 million for prv.

We got the best player for the moment but maybee not the best fit, if perron continues with his 0.5 ppg average its not a good trade.

McClelland is offline   Reply With Quote