View Single Post
Old
07-13-2013, 11:08 PM
HolyShot*
Sniper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Dustin Brown finished the season with 29 points in 48 games, good for 85th in the league in scoring among forwards. If you do the math (and I know this may be tough for you), there are 180 top six forward positions in the NHL. Of those 180 forwards, Brown came ahead of 95 other forwards. He had just as many points as Loui Eriksson. I guess Eriksson isn't a top six forward as well, right? He had more points than Backes, Doan, Gaborik, Lucic, Alfredsson, Perron, Clarkson, Burrows, Skinner, Selanne, Stastny, Nugent-Hopkins, Horton, Heatley, etc. Need I go on?

So, how is he not a top six forward? You are one of the most ill informed posters on here because you don't fact check and you have nothing constructive to say. That's why you get the type of responses that you deservedly get. Do some research, then post a well informed and thoughtful post that has a point.
You're looking at things from a vacuum. While were at it, what kind of chemistry do you think eriksson provides for his linemates? How much space does he create and how many seams does he open up? PP contribution? Look at things from the aspect of the entire league.

HolyShot* is offline   Reply With Quote