Old
07-14-2013, 12:50 AM
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet

vCash: 500
Name: I Eat Crow

Where are you from: NJ

How old: 23

Rangers fan since: I remember watching games since 1995-1996. Didn't become a diehard until 2004. Figures the team blows it up and there's a lockout the next season

First Rangers match you attended: Rangers vs. Sabres at the Garden in 2001. Messier had a multi point night if I remember right.

Favorite Ranger: Lundqvist right now. Drury from recent years, he broke my heart when he scored the tying goal in Game 5 with the Sabres. Great player that played his heart out every night even though he didn't live up to his bloated Rangers contract. From the 90's era I have to go with Richter and Leetch.

Best Ranger moment: Game 5 last year against Washington was pretty awesome. Flipping Gomez for McDonagh and actually knowing what we were getting was pretty validating. I'll never forget my dumb ass Devil fan friends that said the Rangers made a horrible trade. I told them wait and see. Waiting for the celebration of a Cup win that I'll actually remember.

Former Rangers you miss: Rumun Ndur, Mike Eastwood, and Dane Byers. Kidding aside, I hated the Korpikoski trade when it happened.

Any non-Rangers you like: Tavares, Toews, Parise, Stamkos

Any other sports: Yankees, Giants, don't care for basketball but will root for the Knicks.

How did you find HF Boards: College roommate used to post here. He showed me the site and I registered.

How do you watch Rangers games: TV mostly. If I have to work (night shift ), I watch Rangers in 60 the next day.

I Eat Crow is online now   Reply With Quote